- All members and golfers must sign in at the clubhouse and with the starter before starting play.
- No coolers, liquor, or beer can be brought onto the premises per LCBO Regulation.
- Drinking alcohol in the parking lot is not permitted.
- Walkers and/or riders are not allowed due to insurance reasons and each player must have a set of golf clubs.
- No more than four golfers allowed in a group.
- All players are expected to keep the pace of play by keeping up with the group ahead. Slower players must allow faster players through.
- Repair ball marks on greens and rake sand traps. Use trashcans for debris to keep the course clean.
- Don't pull pull-carts across the tees and greens. All riding Carts must be kept 25 feet away from the greens.
- Children under the age of 14 must be approved by the management to play the course without adult supervision.
- R.C.G.A. rules govern play except as modified by local rules.
- White stakes denote out of bounds and Red stakes denote lateral water hazard.
- No cash refunds.
- The club is not responsible for injuries, loss or damage to personal property from any cause whatsoever.
- It is the obligation of every golfer to know, understand and apply the rules of golf.
- Our Starters and Marshall's reserve the right to ask players to leave in the event that these regulations are not followed.
- All Memberships/League Memberships and Packages are non-refundable or transferable.
- HAVE FUN!!
GREEN FEES & SPECIALS
For more inforamtion on green fees,
cart fees and specials click here
Online booking will be available
starting Thursday April 1st
The driving range will be open for the
season starting Friday April 2nd
Click here for hours of operation